Prep time about 10 minutes
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, sauté green beans and garlic in olive oil until tender-crisp.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice to the skillet.
- Bon Appetit!
Prep time about 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprounts
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Trim and wash Brussels Sprouts and red cabbage.
- Shred them using mandolin or grater slicer knife, you can also use sharp knife to cut thin slices.
- Transfer in the bowl and toss with grapeseed oil.
- Season to taste with salt, top with coarsely shopped walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
- Bon appetit!
Chestnuts about 3 pounds or more since they are so yummy:)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut an X on each chestnut with a small, sharp knife.
- Place chestnuts on the jelly roll pan .
- Put them in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until soft and shell is open.
- Remove from oven and peel while still warm.